To schedule an appointment at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre, kindly click here.
Instructions to schedule an appointment:
- To book an appointment, you will first need to register on the VFS Global website. A confirmation email with your login ID and password will be sent to you. Thereafter you will be able to schedule an appointment using these login credentials. Please note that the appointment system allows you to create a single appointment for all the participants of a trip. To do this, select “Add participant” during the appointment scheduling process.
- Upon booking the appointment, you will receive a confirmation and letter of appointment by email
- Customers who have already applied for their visa and received a biometric requirement letter from the Department of Home Affairs, also need to book an appointment to submit your biometric information. While booking an appointment, select “Biometric Submission Only” option. Upon booking the appointment, you will receive a confirmation and letter of appointment by email.
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration /henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations faded away or removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture your biometrics correctly.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the Australian Biometric Collection Centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 16 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons, disability or otherwise.
- Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre if the Applicant’s name does not match with the one used for booking the appointment.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you must make 4 individual appointments.
- For the large groups travelling together (group size - minimum of 15), please contact the ABCC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the appointments scheduled together as per mutually agreed timings.
- Please carry your appointment letter and Biometric requirement letter with you at the scheduled date and time to the Australian Biometric Collection Centre to show it to staff/security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to schedule a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.
Please note: If due to any reason, you arrive at the Australian Biometric Collection Centre without an appointment, we will not be able to assist you.