Visa Fees At A Glance
Fees are due on the visa application when applying.
|VISA FEE LIST||BHD|
|Service fee||12.5 (Inclusive of 5% VAT)|
|Mandatory 2 way courier fee||12.5 (Inclusive of 5% VAT)|
Service fees: is payable in local currency BHD 12.50 by all applicants.
For citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cape Verde, Georgia, Moldova (holders of non-biometric passports), Ukraine and Russian Federation, visa fee is 35 EUR.
For further details regarding visa fee exemption please consult the Visa Facilitation Agreements available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs under Consular Information – Visas - Visa Requirements Overview: http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/visas/visa-requirements-overview/.
The following are exempt from visa fees upon application:
- Family members of a Croatian citizen (spouse and children),
- Family members of citizens of EEA Member States,
- Children Below 12 Years,
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and teachers accompanying them when they come to attend school, study and professional training,
- Researchers coming to conduct research, as provided for by the Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research,
- Representatives of non-profit organizations up to the age of 25, who are to attend seminars, conferences, sport, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.