Schedule An Appointment
Important: Please be well aware of the location that you would like to submit your application.
Please be noted that only four types of Schengen visa category as listed below are collected by VFS Global. Other types of visa category must be submitted directly at the Embassy of Czech Republic in Vietnam.
- Visiting family and Friends
- Others (Sport, Cultural, Scientific events and Study short stay)
Official passport and Family members of EU/EEA and Swiss citizens must submitted directly at the Embassy of Czech Republic in Hanoi.
In Ho Chi Minh city and southern provinces (Danang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Binh Dinh, Phu Yen, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Ho Chi Minh city, Long An, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Tien Giang, Ben Tra, Vinh Long, Can Tho, Tra Vinh, Hau Giang, Bac Lieu, Cà Mau). Applicant can submit their application for Schengen visa at the Consulate General of Hungary. For more information, please click here.
For residence permit application, applicant must submit directly at the Embassy of Czech Republic in Hanoi.
- Appointment is required to submit your application at VFS Global. Please book appointment before visiting Czech Visa Application centre.
- The passport number and visa category must be accurate for each applicant. Czech Visa Application Centre might refuse the case where applicant use the wrong passport number and wrong visa category to book a false appointment.
- The applicant should make one separate online appointment per applicant. For example, if you have a group of 4 people who are applying for a visa, you are advised to make 4 separate online appointments.
- Please don’t hesitate to call us at + 84 24 39729449 if you have any questions.