Visa Fees At A Glance
Visa Fees applicable for Tourist, Relatives/Friend, Business, Conference, Sports and Cultural are: -
|Criteria||VISA FEES IN EUROS|
|Adult - Short stay||80|
|Children between 06 - 12 - Short stay||40|
|Long Term Visa||The fee has to be paid to the Danish Immigration Service prior to applying. Click here.|
The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid online, please click here.
VFS service charge
Applicants applying at Denmark Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of 180 EGP payable cash or with credit/debit card in Egyptian Pound
- The applicable visa fee in Egyptian pounds is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee & service charges is non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
|CHILDREN LESS THAN 6 YEARS OLD.||VISA FEES||VFS FEES (EGP)|
|Tourism/Sport/Culture/Visiting family and friend||0||180|
- Below are the additional optional services available at the visa application centre at nominal price.
|ADDITIONAL SERVICE||AMOUNT IN EGP|
|Courier Delivery of the passport||EGP 190.00 per application (inside Egypt)
|SMS Service||EGP 28.00 per application
|Photocopy||EGP 4.00 (per page)
All optional services are non-refundable.
VISA Fee Exemption:
ALL TYPE OF VISA APPLICATIONS:
- Children under 6 years of age
- Scientific researchers, as regulated in recommendation No. 2005/761/EG of the European Parliament
- Representatives of charitable organizations up to the age of 25 years, who travel to partake in meetings or conferences
Family relatives of EU- (but not Danish) citizen, when travelling together or upon relocation
SCHENGEN VISA ONLY:
Students and accompanying teachers, travelling for educational programs
Long Term VISA TYPE “D” ONLY:
The fee has to be paid to the Danish Immigration Service prior to applying. Click here.