“From 01 July 2019, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark including all Danish diplomatic missions are introducing online payment of the embassy fee for residence or work permit.
The embassy fee should be paid online using this link
The receipt for the payment should be submitted at the Danish Visa Application Centre (VFS) when you hand in your passport, relevant documentation and supply biometrics. Please note that in R/W permit cases there are three fees to be paid. 1) The fee to either The Danish Immigration Service or The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI), 2) the fee to the Danish embassy using this link and 3) the fee to the Danish Visa Application Centre (VFS).”
- NEW MANDATORY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the application fee online using ApplyVisa.um.dk . After you have applied and paid the visa fee online, you must print the cover letter from ApplyVisa and hand in supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre.
- Information to check the sticker Visa Denmark – Click here
- How Personal Data is processed – Click Here
- Application form can be download in : Bahasa, English, Danish
- How to fill application form : Click Here
- Information sheet for visa holder : Click Here
- Schedule an appointment before submitting your visa application – click here
- Reference for travel insurance – click here
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here