Application is applicable in case you are travelling for seaman transit. This visa is given for a travel period of less than 90 days
|Category||Visa Fee in EURO|
|Transit Visa (for Seaman)||80|
Please Note :
- The applicable fee is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change
- All fees are non-refundable.
- There is a logistic fee of IDR 156,000 levied per application over and above the permit application fee.
- The Visa Application Centre offers the following services at a nominal additional cost:
- Photocopying services
- Photo services
- Courier services
- SMS Tracking Facility
- All charges are to be paid in cash only in Indonesian Rupiah (Visa Fee, VFS service charge and other charges)
The following documentation is required when applying for a visa:
- Application form duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- One recent color photo (size 35mmx45mm with white or very light background) and the head measuring 70 - 80% of the photo.
- Valid passport and Seaman’s Book (valid for minimum 6 months).
- 1 Copy of passport’s bio-data page, address page, and a copy of seaman’s book bio-data and validity page.
- Copy of pages with changes/endorsements, pages with previous or valid visas to the Schengen area, UK, USA, Canada, and Australia issued for the past 3 years.
- Invitation letter from the maritime agency of the Schengen member states where the sailor will join the boat and/or copy of contract letter with the maritime agency of the Schengen member states.
- Employment letter or sponsor letter from the local maritime agency, that includes a list of the sailors, in which is stated their employment in the boat.
- Copy of Family Card, Marriage Certificate and/or Birth Certificate.
- Original or copy print-out of confirmed one-way flight-booking or itinerary from travel agent/airline. The Embassy strongly advises all applicants not to buy their ticket before the Embassy has confirmed that their visa will be issued. Please note that upon collection of the visa you may be required to show the original ticket/e-ticket.
On April 5, 2010, regulation no. 810/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a Community Code on Visas (Visa Code) enters into force.
For Denmark and all other Schengen member states, the Visa Code will hereafter be the regulatory framework for visas.
These new regulations imply new demands on the application, meaning that all supporting documents must be handed in along with the Schengen application form.
It is essential that you collect all of the following documents before presenting your application to the Mission:
- Application form
- Valid passport
- Visa fee
- All supporting documents
If supporting documents are not presented promptly, your application upon examination may be refused and the visa fee lost.
Please note that the requested supporting documents, as a general rule, are the same at all Schengen Missions (in the local area).
NEW RULE FOR SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
After the Embassy has installed a new system for scanning biometrics, including photographs for visa applications, it is now only possible to lodge a photograph of size 35 x 45 mm. Length of the head should not exceed 30 to 36 mm in length from chin to top of hair.
The photograph must still be in color with bright background.
Denmark Visa Application Centre has been instructed by The Royal Danish Embassy to inform applicants that the visa application is not acceptable if the photograph does not comply with the above format.
Applicants may therefore obtain a new photograph that meets all requirements before The Denmark Visa Application Centre can receive the application.
For further information see the print on the information board at The Denmark Visa Application Centre or visit website https://www.politi.dk/da/borgerservice/pas/pasbilleder/
Processing of Visa Applications During Peak Season
Please note that processing time during peak season from April to August is the following:
Bona fide cases (Approved by the Embassy) – Maximum 15 calendar days, for a fully completed application with proper documentation which is handed in at the VFS Visa Application Centre. Please hand in your application well in advance during peak season.
Cases for Danish Immigration Service (DIS) – See the processing time in http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/visa/processing_time.htm and add 3 - 5 working days of processing time at the Embassy.
Approximately 5 working days must be allowed from when DIS has made a decision until the Embassy contacts the applicant.
Please Fill for Online Form Application and Online Payment
|Online From Application|
|Checklist for Transit Seaman|
Note: After you have applied and paid the visa fee online, you must print the cover letter from Apply Visa and hand in supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre . Applicant can be asked for additional documents or may be called for an interview if deemed necessary by the Embassy. The Visa fee, according to Schengen regulations, is non-refundable. Frequent business travelers have the option of applying for a business visa for one year validity.