This visa is granted for a travel period of less than 90 days.
This can include, Business travel, attending conferences, tourism, cultural visit and travel purposes that are less than 90 days.
Applicants applying at Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of Euro 22 in addition.
- From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the application fee online using https://applyvisa.um.dk/
- After you have applied and paid the visa fee online, you must print the cover letter from ApplyVisa and hand in supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre.
- The service charge is non-refundable in all cases and payable only in cash.
Children below the age of 6 years on the date of submission at VFS are exempted of the Visa Fee. However, the VFS Global service charge will be applicable.
For minors (under the age of 18), application form must be signed by both parents/legal guardians. Copies of both parents’ passports are required with NOC letter.
- 1 short stay application form, fully completed in typing and signed by the applicant, with 1 recent colour photo (35x45 mm, close up, straight on)
- Original passport, have a validity of at least 3 months after intended stay, with a photocopy of the identity pages and original previous visas, if any, with a photocopy (passport must NOT be changed between application and visa issue)
- Invitation letter from your business partner in Denmark e-mailed or faxed direct to the Embassy containing information pertaining to visit such as:
- Name of Iranian company
- Relationship with Danish company
- Purpose of visit
- Intended duration of stay (number of entries, days, period of validity)
- Coverage of cost (hotel, subsistence)
- Applicant’s fingerprints and photo
- Bank statements and Bank circulation for the last 3 months.
- Original ID booklet with a photocopy of all pages (shenasnameh).
- Information form
- All the Documents are must be in ENGLISH translation and in A4 paper
Applicants need to appear in person for the collection of the biometric data: ten fingerprints and a photograph are collected from persons applying for a visa. Before the recording of the photo applicants may be asked to remove glasses or adjust head coverings if they hide facial features. Certain categories of applicants are exempt from the requirement to give fingerprints, including:
- Children under the age of 12
- Persons for whom fingerprinting is physically impossible.
- Heads of State and members of national governments, and members of their official delegations when invited for an official purpose.
The introduction of biometric data is part of the Schengen Visa Information System(VIS). For more information about VIS, fingerprints, data protection and legal background, please see Visa Information System (VIS)
For business owners:
- Official introduction letter in English duly signed by the executive from the Iranian company (with address, telephone, fax, e-mail, employment date, position, purpose of trip, duration of stay, guarantee of coverage of cost (hotel, subsistence), and a written statement to the fact that the company guarantees the return of the applicant to Iran
- Original national Gazette notifying establishment and latest amendments with copy, translated into English on request
- Original valid commercial card (ICCIM) with colour copy
- Original valid employment/student ID card with colour copy
- Documentation of substantial business relationship with Danish company in English such as: contractual agreement (translated into English), customs clearance documentation for previous consignment on request
- Official introduction letter duly signed from the Iranian company or organisation (including address, telephone, fax, e-mail, employment position of the applicant, purpose of the trip, duration of trip, and guarantee of return of applicant to Iran) in English or with official translation into English.
- Employment contract (translated into English).
- Original official payroll stamped by the company (list-e-bimeh of the past two months) with copies.
- Pay slips of the past two months with copies.
- Original valid employment/student ID card with copy.
All above-mentioned documents must be presented in original.
All translations must be formal translations bearing the stamp and signature of the relevant translator's office, Judiciary as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Additional documents, requirements:
The Embassy may request additional documents or information. All applicants are required to be present for an interview. All additional documents should be either in English or Danish.
Presentation of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee the applicant a visa. It is not advisable to buy a ticket before the visa is granted.
The application will subsequently be released into the obligatory Schengen-consultation lasting approx. 8-10 days. The Embassy has no influence on the Schengen-consultation. Invitations should be issued at earliest convenience and sent by e-mail to the Embassy with a copy to the applicant. Applicants must contact VFS Global immediately upon receipt of invitation due to the queue for interview and the subsequent Schengen-consultation.
The handling fee may vary and must be paid in cash and is EUROS 60. The paid fees are non-refundable, even if the application is not approved.
Travel Medical Insurance:
At the time of submission, the applicant must provide a Travel Medical Insurance with a colour copy valid for the Schengen area and Lichtenstein and covering the entire stay. The applicant must present the original policy with a copy. The insurance policy must have a minimum coverage of EUR 30.000 and must cover: Repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical care, urgent treatment in hospital and in case of death, repatriation of the corpse.
Iranian Travel Medical Insurance companies which have permission to issues travel medical insurances for Schengen areas.
“Iran, Saman and SOS travel insurance companies are not accepted to apply for Denmark visa application. Only Iranian travel medical insurance companies which their supporters are located in Schengen territory e.g. EVASAN, RSO,IFRA and etc. will be accepted to apply for visa to Denmark.”
The company should be affiliated with an insurance company in a Schengen member state.
The original insurance policy must be presented at the port of entry. Lack of a valid Travel Medical Insurance Policy upon arrival may lead to rejection at the border.
The photographs must be:
- No more than 6-months old
- 35-40mm in width
- Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70 -80% of the photograph
- In sharp focus and clear
- Of high quality with no ink marks or creases
The photographs must:
- Show you looking directly at the camera
- Show your skin tones naturally
- Have appropriate brightness and contrast
- Be printed on high quality paper, and at high resolution Photographs taken with a digital camera must be high quality colour and printed on photo-quality paper.
Style and lighting
The photographs must be:
- Be colour neutral
- Show your eyes open and clearly visible-no hair across your eyes
- Show you facing square on to the camera, not looking over one shoulder (portrait style) or tilted, and showing both edges of your face clearly
- Be taken with a plain white or light-coloured background
- Be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on your face and no red eye
Glasses and head covers
If you wear glasses:
- Be colour neutral
- The photograph must show your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses, and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames - wear lighter framed glasses if you have them)
- Make sure that the frames do not cover any part of your eyes.
Head coverings :
- Are not permitted except for religious reasons, but your facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of your face must be clearly shown.
Expression and frame
Your photographs must:
- Show you alone (no chair backs, toys or other people visible), looking at the camera with a neutral expression and your mouth closed.
The processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 working days. However, certain visa applications may take longer for consultation.
|Click here to download the application form|
|Click here to download Information forms|
|Click here to download GDPR Documents|
|Click here to download GDPR Documents(visa invitation)|
From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the application fee online using https://applyvisa.um.dk/
Important Note :
After you have applied and paid the visa fee online, you must print the cover letter from ApplyVisa and hand in supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre.