Denmark Visa Application Centre partially resumes in Tehran
Effective 14 May 2020, Denmark Visa Application Centre in Tehran will resume partial operations accepting applications for residence permit on every Sunday and Tuesday from 08:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs.
Your safety is our priority. As part of precautionary measures, customers visiting our Visa Application Centres may be subjected to body temperature checks to assess their health conditions and may be required to wear face mask and gloves. Customers exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, including fever (higher than 38 degrees Celsius), cough and difficulty breathing will be allowed to reschedule their appointments for another day.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Due to the current entry restrictions to Denmark, all Danish visa application canters are closed. Applicants who have handed in their visa application prior to 20 March 2020 will have their case processed. For more information visit the website of the relevant Danish mission.
- If your passport is currently held in a VAC, but you have not previously arranged for it to be returned by courier, you may collect the passport by visiting the visa application centre as per the passport collection timings: only on Sundays from 08:00 to 13:00.
- Please note: As of 02 February 2020 the Schengen visa fee per person (Short Stay Visa) will increase from 60 to 80 Euros. For children between 6-12 years old the visa fee will increase to 40 Euros.
- We are pleased to inform you that, with effect from 15 July 2018, our office will be relocated to
04th Floor Heravi Centre
Mosavi Street (Golestan 5)
- Important Notice to Visa Applicants - Click here
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here