Visa Fees At A Glance
To apply for a visa, you will have to pay a visa fee and a service fee. The visa fee is collected for the Royal Embassy of Denmark in Lebanon and the service fee is collected for the processing of your visa application at VFS center.
Attention: Payment of the visa fee and the service fee does not guarantee that a visa will be granted. The visa fee and the service fee are both non-refundable and non-transferable if the visa application is denied by the administration or if the applicant decides to terminate his or her application.
|Visa type||Euros||LBP *|
|Short stay Schengen visa, less than 90 days||60.00||110000.00|
|Long stay visa||190.00||335000.00|
* The visa fee is only payable online click here.
The visa fee is 0 EUR (0 LBP) for :
- short stay for children 0-6 years (i.e. children that are 6 years of age minus 1 day)
- Family members of EU and Swiss citizens (under specific conditions)
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports
The visa fee is 35 EUR (65 000 LBP) for:
- Short stay for children 6-12 (until the age of 12 years minus one day)
- Applicants with nationalities subject to visa facilitation agreements
The visa fee is 60 EUR (110 000 LBP) for:
- All other applicants not covered by a visa facilitation agreement
The visa application fee is fixed in euros but payable only in LBP. The exchange rate between these currencies is decided by the Danish Embassy and is updated periodically, therefore the LBP amount you are requested to pay may differ from those quoted above. Please note that your visa application fee receipt will only quote the fee paid in euros.
The service fee, mandatory for any visa application, is 17 000 LBP. This amount has been decided in agreement with the Embassy of Denmark and corresponds to the different services provided by the VFS center (i.e. visa application reception, data processing, information collection, appointments booking, etc.).