Schedule an Appointment
Every visa applicant, including children/infants, has to come and submit his/her visa application in the visa application centre by appointment only.
It is advised to book a visa application appointment as soon as applicants know they will be travelling, allowing enough time for the Mission to process the visa application (see Processing Time under the various visa categories) and taking in consideration the days that VFS offices and /or the Mission may be closed (see Public Holidays/Closures).
Prior to the visa application appointment booking, applicants need to complete, print and sign the online Schengen visa application form (see Application Form as per respective visa category).
The booking of a visa application appointment is as follows:
- Click Appointment Link
- Log in with registered credentials (new users need to register first)
- Complete Appointment booking process
Once the Appointment booking process has been completed, applicant will receive an Appointment Booking Confirmation email with the Appointment letter (as PDF attachment), which can be printed as follows:
- Open PDF attachment in email confirmation
- Click File
- Click Print and Confirm Printing
Appointment letter will be brought to the visa application centre and presented to VFS Security staff upon arrival in the visa application centre on applicant’s appointment date; applicants are requested not to come earlier than 20 minutes before their booked appointment time in order to control crowd flow in the visa application centre.
This website only supports the following secure web browsers:
- Internet Explorer (IE- Version 9.0 and above)
- FireFox (Version 18.0 and above); therefore applicant’s system must run at least 1 of these browser versions and may need upgrading, if not.