Top Button

long Term Visa / Resident permit

If you wish to stay in Denmark for more than 90 days, for example for work or family reasons or as part of your studies, you may need a long-stay visa, also known as a "residence permit".

It depends in particular on your reason for your stay.

After your registration on the Danish migration website, take your appointment at the VFS visa application center.

Required documents:

  1. Resident permit application

    Application: applicant will bring it according to the permit type he already choose on the Danish website (

  2. Copy of passport

    Colored copy of the full passport (including cover pages and excluding blank pages)

  3. Receipt of payment

    Issued by the migration website

  4. All other requested documents by the Danish migration (this list differs according to your visa type, you obtain it after registering on
  5. Resident permit application for Norway