Security Regulations at the Visa Application centers
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Application center or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather, jute or cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
Due to security concerns, we do not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives or business contacts to accompany visa applicants.
Only applicants will be admitted to the visa application center with the following exceptions
- Children 17 years and below can be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Carriers of applicants with physical disability or sensory impairments
- Expectant mothers.
- Applicants above the age of 60 years or if sick can be accompanied by a family member. Family member to provide an ID proof.