Visa Fees At A Glance
|Application Type||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in Naira|
|Short Term visas (up to 90 days stay) (Business, Tourism, Invitation, Sport competition, Medical treatment, Religious Purposes, Transit, Airport Transit)||60||24000|
|Short Term visas for children going on tourism (Between 0 - 6 years)||FREE||FREE|
|Short Term visas for children going on tourism (Between 6 - 12 years)||35||14000|
|Long Stay Visas||195||80500|
|Visa Category||Service Fee (NGN)|
|Additional Courier Fee (For Lagos Applicants Only)||12000|
- The applicable visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- Naira in 500 & above only be accepted
- The visa fee should only be paid at the time of submission of the documents at the Application center.
The following categories of applicants are exempted of Visa fees only:
- Spouse and Dependent Children of EU Nationals (Proof of EU Nationality and relationship with applicants needs to be provided). This is subject to EU treaty rights i.e. Spouse and Dependents cannot exercise this exemption when visiting country of origin of the EU National.
- Children under 6.
- The Following are also exempt but would require to get confirmation from the Embassy directly before submission
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
*The Service fee is inclusive of VAT
- Visa fee and service fee needs to be paid by cash at the implant bank counter in the application center at Lagos and Abuja
- The applicable visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate approved by the Embassy. It is subject to change without notice.
- The visa fee & service charges are non- refundable and non- transferable.
- The visa application fee submitted and cancelled on same application day would be refundable but non- transferable.
- Kindly carry the applicant's 1st page Passport photocopy while paying the service fee and the visa fee at the Sterling bank.