Short Term Visa
If you wish to visit the Schengen Countries, Greenland or the Faroe Islands for a short period of time, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement .
If you are a Vietnamese citizen, you will need a visa to travel to Denmark (Schengen).
- A visa normally grants you the right to stay in the entire Schengen region. The Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- A normal Schengen visa is not valid for the Faroe Islands or Greenland. If you are travelling to these destinations you will need to have a Schengen visa issued with the wording in the comments section on the visa: "Valid for the Faroe Islands" or "Valid for Greenland".
- A visa grants you the right to spend a maximum of 90 days per 6 months in the Schengen region.
- *All visa applications should be signed and submitted by the applicant personally.
- All fields in the application form must be filled in correctly. If not, the application will be rejected.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents and/or information when processing the application.
- Non- Vietnamese nationals must stay legally in Vietnam, either on the basis of a visa for Vietnam or on a valid work/residence permit.