Applicants can obtain a visa to visit family and friends as well as for tourist visits. Applicants are strongly advised to visit the website of the Danish Immigration Service regarding eligibility and rules.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in EURO||VFS Service Fee in PKR|
For Visa fees please visit the Embassy of Denmark in Pakistan website
*The above fees are with effect from 01 January 2019.
Note: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the visa application fee online using ApplyVisa.um.dk
- The applicable visa fee is as per the current exchange rate as set by the Embassy of Denmark. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- All the fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service charge of EUR 10 (PKR 1425) levied per application in addition to the visa fees.
- All fees must be paid in cash at the application centre.
- Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab.
Please print out this Checklist and prepare the required documents accordingly, also prepare an additional copy of your Passport ID page for Passport Collection. Application forms and detailed information regarding the documents required for a visit visa can be downloaded from the website of the Embassy of Denmark, Pakistan here.
- Kindly make sure that your application contains sufficient, correct and adequate information. All information must be correct and reflect your planned trip.
- Applicant can be asked for additional documents or may be called for an interview if deemed necessary by the Embassy.
- The photograph for each visa applicant must be an un-mounted, full face photo, color photo as described below
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months.
- Two photographs must be submitted.
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure :
- 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame.
- The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure atleast 30 mm.
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph MUST be in color and have only a white or light background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- In general, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed.
- Sunglasses or other wear, which detracts from the face, are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons (an eye patch, for example).
- A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
Note : Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
Bona fide cases (Approved by the Embassy) – normally 15 calendar days, for a fully completed application with proper documentation which is handed in at the VFS Visa Application Centre. Please hand in your application well in advance during peak season.
Cases for Danish Immigration Service (DIS) – See the processing time in https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/Words-and-concepts/US/Diverse-US/Application-processing-times-in-the-Danish-Immigration-Service and add 3-5 working days of processing time at the Embassy.
The processing period may be extended up to a maximum of 30 calendar days in individual cases, notably if further scrutiny of the application is needed or in cases of representation where the authorities of the represented Schengen State are consulted.
Exceptionally, when additional documentation is needed in specific cases, the period may be extended up to a maximum of 60 calendar days.
Citizens of certain countries or categories of certain citizens are subject to prior consultation in one or more Schengen countries before a visa may be issued. The processing time in these cases will usually be 10-12 days as a minimum. See list of these nationalities and categories of persons (annex 16 to the Visa code Handbook).
Online Application Form
Register your visa application online and book an appointment with VFS
"NEW MANDATORY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the application fee online. After you have applied and paid the visa fee online, you must print the cover letter and payment receipt from ApplyVisa ‘’ .
Click here to fill in your visa application form
After completing the visa application form and paying visa fee online, you must book an appointment to submit your documents at VFS by clicking here. Make sure to bring along all the required documents and hand in supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre.
Make sure you are on time for your appointment; for those showing up late there is no guarantee that the application can be submitted and applicants may need to reschedule their appointment. Kindly, notify the Denmark visa application centre if you are unable to make your appointment.