VISA FEES AT GLANCE
Visa Fee at a Glance
|Visa Fees||Visa fees until 01 February 2020 (in local currency)||Visa fees effective 02 February 2020 (in local currency)|
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||EUR 60 (IDR 940,000)||EUR 80 ( IDR 1,255,000)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 35 (IDR 550,000)||EUR 40 (IDR 630,000)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0 ( IDR 0)||EUR 0 ( IDR 0)|
|Schengen visa for citizens from the countries listed below (Berdasarkan Perjanjian Uni Eropa dengan Negara-Negara tersebut):
- Federasi Rusia
|EUR 35 ( IDR 550,000)||EUR 35 (IDR 550,000 )|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80 (IDR 1,255,000 )||EUR 80 (IDR 1,255,000 )|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
|TYPE||Euro €||Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)|
|VFS Global Service Fee||24.00||375,000|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Click for the price list of Additional Services.
- The applicable visa fee in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre can pay the visa fee in cash or through credit / debit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only Service Charge.