Finland Visa Application Centre security rules.
Security Regulations do not permit you the following:
- Usage of mobile phones, laptops, iPods, electronic books, photo and video cameras, as well as other self-contained electronic devices, electronic storage media. All of these devices when visiting Finland Visa Application Centre should be switched off.
- Prohibited items when visiting Finland Visa Application Centre (despite the possible existence of licenses and permits):
- Any type of firearms, air guns and traumatic guns;
- Electroshocks, sprays and other means of self-defense;
- Cold steel arms, piercing and cutting items, including household goods;
- Explosives, explosive and flammable substances, fireworks;
- Poisonous and toxic substances;
- Sealed envelopes, and other packages, excluding the possibility of establishing a visual content;
- Large suitcases, bags, checking of which may be complicated;
- Alcoholic beverages and food.
- Folders containing your PASSPORT(S) and Visa application related papers would be permitted inside our Finland Visa Application Centre(s) after proper security check. Any objectionable object as enumerated above will not be permitted inside the Centre and we take no responsibility for its custody.
- Please note that we do not generally permit third parties such as friends, relatives, or business contacts to accompany visa applicants in to the center, unless special needs ( e.g. to accompany hearing impaired, physically challenged, elderly applicants, children or applicants requiring interpreters).
- CCTV system is installed in Finland Visa Application Centre for your security.
- There is no facility at Finland Visa Application Centre to store prohibited items or your personal belongings. You will have to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into Finland Visa Application Centre.