Visa Fees at a Glance
|Children,6 to 12 years old||35||1,950|
|Children,0 to 5 years old||0||0|
|Schengen visa for citizens of the following countries (by the Visa Facilitation Agreement):||35||1,950|
|Russian federation, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine,|
Methods of payment for visa fees:
Payment in cash or with debit/credit card to be made to the cashier counter at the Visa Application Centre
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Applicants under the Directive 2004/38/EC
- Family members of Finnish citizen
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Representatives of non-profit organizations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organizations – TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
Service charge applicable when applying at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
|VFS Service fee||28||1,570|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all taxes
Special note for all applicants applying at the Visa Application Centre:
- The applicable visa fees in PHP depend on the current exchange rate, which can be changed without any notifications.
- The visa fees and VFS Service fees need to be paid to the cashier counter at the Visa Application Centre.
- Applicants who are exempted from the visa fees need to pay only the VFS service fee.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.