Security Notice for Applicants Visiting the Finland Visa Application Centre
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Visa Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cellphones, cameras, MP3's, laptops or portable music players.
- Large bags, big luggage or such are not allowed inside the Visa Application Centre. Only small document holders/bags and ladies handbags are allowed. All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather/jute/cloth bags will not be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/lighters/fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files.
- Weapons or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on Security Staff's discretion.
Please be aware of the non-mobile usage policy at the Visa Application Centre premises. All applicants will be required to switch off their mobile phones and any electronic devices before allowed entry into the Visa Application Centre. Due to security concerns, we do not permit interested parties such as friends, relatives or business contacts to accompany visa applicants. Hearing-impaired, physically challenged applicants and applicants who are unable to communicate in any language spoken at the Visa Application Centre are allowed to bring assistance.
There is no facility to store prohibited items at the Visa Application Centre. Applicants are therefore requested to make alternate arrangements before their visit.