Visa Fees at a Glance
The Visa Fee for the applicable visa type is listed in the table below. The fee mentioned is applicable per applicant.
|Visa Category (Type C Visa)||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in KWD|
|Schengen Visa (Adults and Children 12 years onwards)||80||27|
|Schengen Visa for Children between 6-11 Years of age||40||14|
|Schengen Visa for Children below 6 years of age||Gratis||Gratis|
- The applicable is as per the current exchange rate of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, Kuwait. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The visa fee is non-refundable.
- Visa Fees and other charges can be paid by Debit Card (K-NET) and cash and in local currency only.
Regular visa fees are to paid by Debit Card (K-NET) and cash in Kuwaiti dinar (KWD). Current exchange rate of the Consulate applies.
Service Charges and other Optional services
|Service Charges and other optional services||Fee in KWD||Remarks|
|Service Fees||7.500||For each application|
|Premium Lounge Fees||22.000||Optional Service|
|SMS Fees||0.300||Optional Service|
|Courier Fees||3.500||Optional Service|
|Assisted Form Filling||4.000||Optional Service|
|Photocopy Services||0.100||Optional Service|
|Photograph Services||2.000||Optional Service|
|Document Printing||0.400||Optional Service|
- All charges are payable in local currency by Debit Card (K-NET) and cash only.
- Above charges are non-refundable