SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Online Appointment System:
With effect from 15 March 2019, the applicants shall schedule an appointment for the submission of visa applications at the Germany Visa Application Centre in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Please select "Short term Visa" for all short term visa application submission at VFS. Short term visas are is used for all stays for up to 90 days.
You do not need to make appointment to submit additional document at VFS.
Please click here to book an appointment
Instruction to schedule an appointment online.
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the information concerning visa application process available on the website. Complete your application form with all the supporting documents to submit your visa application at the Germany VAC.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to enter the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.
- An application will not be accepted at the Germany VAC if the Passport number does not exactly match with the one used for booking the appointment
- If you are part of a family or group, you may book the same time for a maximum 5 applicants.
- For large groups travelling together (group size - minimum of 15 applicants), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have the appointments booked together as per mutually agreed timings.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date & time in order admitted into the VAC .
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application center 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Appointment time is the time when you will be allowed entry into the VAC and does not necessarily mean that you will be served at the counter at the same time. Please factor in waiting times at the Visa Application Centre when you are booking your appointment.
- If you are late or have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 3 times.
Please kindly be informed it is still possible to apply for a visa at the Embassy of the Germany in Ulaanbaatar. But be sure to book in advance because the number of slots is limited.
PLEASE NOTE it is mandatory to schedule an appointment before you come. Without appointment we are not allowed to let you in unless emergency situation.