All applicants are required to book an appointment online to submit their visa application at Germany Visa Application Centre. If you are part of a family or a group, each member of the family group must make an individual appointment.
When making your appointment:
- Click Appointment Link
- Log in with registered credentials (new users need to register first)
- Complete Appointment booking process.
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment, you can do this up to a maximum of two times via the appointment system but this is only possible up to 2 days before your appointment. The system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel your appointment on the day itself
Once the appointment booking process has been completed, applicant will receive an appointment booking confirmation email along with the appointment letter.
Once you have scheduled your appointments, we request that:
- Printout appointment confirmation letter to the visa application centre and presented to VFS Security staff.
- Applicants are requested no to come 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time in order to control crowd flow in the visa application centre.
- We regret to inform that if applicants arrive later than 15 minutes of scheduled appointment, applicants will be required to make a new appointment.
- You are aware that only applicants will be allowed inside the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons, disability or otherwise.