To The VFS Global Application Centre in Bangkok
You may book your appointment here if you are travelling to Germany with one of the following purposes:
Click here to book your appointment and submit your application at VFS.
For large groups travelling together (minimum of 10 applicants), please directly contact our Call Centre via phone or send an email to have your appointments booked together as per mutually agreed timings.
- Before you make an appointment, you should carefully read the visa application process available on the website and complete your application form with all the supporting documents in order to submit your visa application at the VFS Global Germany Visa Application Center.
- If you have temporary injuries, decoration and/or henna on your fingers, you are advised to wait until the injuries have healed/decorations have faded away or have been removed before your appointment date; otherwise we will be unable to capture your biometrics correctly.
- Please note that only applicants will be allowed to the visa application center. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons or disability.
- Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- An application will not be accepted at the Germany Visa Application Center if the applicant’s name does not match with the one used for booking the appointment.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of four with two adults and two children you must make four individual appointments.
- Please carry or digitally keep a copy of your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date and time to the Germany Visa Application Center to show it to the staff and security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the visa application center at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time and not longer than 15 minutes later, as the appointment will then be expired.
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of two times.
Please Note: If due to any reason, you arrive at the Visa Application Center without a booked appointment, you can book a new appointment by visiting this page and return to the Visa Application Center at the appointed time.