Visa Fees at a Glance
VFS Global is collecting three types of application fees:
- Visa fees, which are collected on behalf of the consular authority for the application processing.
- Application Service fees, which correspond to the standard application processing service provided by VFS Global.
- Added Value Service fees, which correspond to optional added value services you have used during the application process.
Attention: The payment of the above fees does not guarantee that a visa will be granted. The visa fee and the service fee are both non-refundable and non-transferable after the application is transferred to the consular authority, the visa application is denied by the administration or the applicant decides to terminate his or her application.
|TYPE OF VISA||EURO||THB||MODE OF PAYMENT|
|Schengen visa (Adults)||60||2,100||
|Schengen visa (Children, 6 to 11 years old)||35||1,200||
|Schengen visa (Children, 0 to 5 years old)||Free of Charge||Free of Charge||-|
The fee is fixed in Euro but payable in Thai Baht only.
The exchange rate between EUR and THB is decided by the Consular Authority and updated periodically. The applicable visa fees in THB depend on the current exchange rate, which can be changed without any notifications.
The visa fee of 35 EUR is stipulated by a visa facilitation agreement with the EU for citizens of: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Visa fee exemptions
The visa fee shall be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
Spouse, partners in civil union and underage children of German citizens
Proof by marriage certificate/birth certificate, together with German passport
Parents of underage German citizens
Proof by birth certificate, together with German passport
- Family members of EU/EER nationals, if enjoying free movement and accompanied (in general; if they travel together with the EU/EER national or visit them)
Children under 6 years
Application received at the Consulate before the 6th birthday, fee applies on the birthday
- School pupils, students and accompanying teachers for study or educational training
- Representatives of non-profit organisations/participants <25 years for non-profit events
- Trade fair exhibitors with personalized trade fair exhibitor ticket (full passport name)
- Students and accompanying teachers of PASCH schools / PASCH school exchange
- Persons officially invited by a German public institution/EU when travel and accommodation expenses are covered by German/EU/UN public funds (including scholarship holders)
- For transfer of previous multiple entry visa into new passport (old passport no free pages)
The visa fee is also waived for official passport travelers (applying through MoFA, not VAC)
- Diplomatic and Service Passports
- UN staff/delegates and participants of UN conferences
- Seminars sponsored and organized by GIZ
Please note that the visa fees are as above indicated. No other amount will be requested for the visa issuance or for urgent process for visa issuance.
Application service fee
The service fee, mandatory for all visa applications is EUR 15, THB 525 per application inclusive of taxes. This fee corresponds to the standard application processing service provided by VFS Global (i.e., information provision, appointment booking, visa application reception, data processing, etc.).
|VFS SERVICE FEE||EURO||THB||MODE OF PAYMENT|
Added Value Service fees
For more information, please check the Value Added Service page.
An official receipt should be obtained for all payments made.
Kindly be informed that the fees are non-refundable and non-transferable once the payment is made.