Visa Fees at Glance
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in AED|
|Tourism/ Visit to Family & Friends||Euro 60||AED 240|
|Business||Euro 60||AED 240|
|Medical||Euro 60||AED 240|
|Cultural / Sports / Religious
Events and Film Crews
|Euro 60||AED 240|
|Study - Research - Internship
|Euro 60||AED 240|
|Members of Official Delegation||Euro 60||AED 240|
|Seafarers||Euro 60||AED 240|
|Transit Visa||Euro 60||AED 240|
|Children below 12 years||Euro 0||AED 0|
|Nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cape Verde, the Russian Federation.
Citizens of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), the Republic of Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, Montenegro and Serbia NOT holding biometric passports
|Euro 35||AED 140|
|Service Charge Fee||AED 84|
Visa Fee Waivers
(Art. 16 Visa Code; VFA’s visa exemptions; Directive 2004/38)
- Applicants shall pay a visa fee of EUR 60/240 Dirhams.
- Nationals from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cape Verde and the Russian Federation shall pay a visa fee of EUR 35/140 Dirhams. This also applies to citizens of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Georgia, the Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Georgia, Ukraine, the Republic of Moldova, Montenegro and Serbia NOT holding biometric passports.
The visa fee shall be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children 0- 12 years old.
- Family members of Greek /EU citizens.
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports.
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training.
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research; representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.