Schedule an Appointment
For Short Stay (Stay Up To 90 Days)
- You are requested to make an appointment prior to visiting the Application Centre. All documents requested must be submitted at the time of submission. Incomplete applications may be refused;
- An appointment is mandatory and must be made for each visa applicant;
- You can book an appointment up to 2 months before the date of the planned trip;
To book an appointment, you are requested to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
|Passport Expiry Date||DD/MM/YYYY|
|Date Of Birth||DD/MM/YYYY|
|Date Of Travel||DD/MM/YYYY|
|Preferred Date of Appointment*||DD/MM/YYYY|
|Category Of Visa||
*Subject to availability at the time of request received
An appointment confirmation will be sent to the email address provided by the applicant.
Important: An appointment will be booked for the applicant ONLY if ALL the above information is provided. In case of any missing detail, no appointment will be booked without intimation.
Note: Appointments cannot be cancelled or rescheduled; the applicant will have to schedule a new appointment in case of no-show.
- Every applicant applying for a Schengen visa to travel to Hungary has to appear in person to hand in the application at the Schengen Visa Application Centre.
- You must print the appointment confirmation letter in order to present it at the entrance of the Visa Centre.