Visa Fees at a Glance
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in INR|
|Family Or Friends Visit||4680|
|Sports And Cultural Events||4680|
|Child Between 6 - 12 Years||2730|
|Optional Services||Fees in INR|
|Photocopy – Black & White (01 page)||10|
|Photograph (06 copies)||300|
Mode of Payment
Fee for applicants applying at The Iceland Visa Application Centres in India is payable in Cash/POS.
The visa fee shall be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under six years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research ( 1 );
- Representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- Participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
The visa fee may be waived for other groups of applicants according to the Visa Code art. 16
Iceland has decided to waive the visa fee for other groups of applicants. Please contact the Iceland Embassy for more information.
- Visa fee is subject to change without notice.
- The above mentioned fees (visa fee, service fee and optional service fees) are to be paid in cash/card.
- All the fees are inclusive of Goods and Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST @9%.
- The Visa Fee and VFS Service Fees are Non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
For your comfort while applying for a Visa we have additional services available