Attestation of Commercial Documents/ Company Documents
The High Commission shall attest commercial/company documents only if the company in question is incorporated in the UK and if these documents are required to be presented before authorities in INDIA.
The fee in the table is inclusive of the £2 Consular Surcharge.
|S No.||Service Rendered||Fee in GBP||Service Charge in GBP||Total In GBP|
|1||Attestation of Commercial Documents/ Company Documents||£42.00||£7.44||£49.44|
Please Note: The fee is for each signature and stamp of the Consular Officer. If there is more than one company document that needs to be attested, fee should be paid accordingly. Fees once tendered are non–refundable.Payment Instructions:
Preferred mode of payment
- At the application centre by Debit Card
- At the application centre in Cash
Other Payment modes
Fees can be paid by Banker’s Draft /Postal Order, in favour of ‘’VF Services UK Ltd’’
- Miscellaneous Application Form dully filled in and signed by the applicant/representative of the company.
- A request letter for the service on Company Letter Head with the seal of the company stamped on the Company Letter Head. The request letter should be duly signed by one of the Directors of the Company and should be accompanied by a copy of the incorporation certificate in respect of the company duly notarised & legalized from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- The document (s) to be attested in original along with a self-attested photocopy set of the original document (s). All commercial/company documents issued in UK that require attestation should be duly notarised & legalized from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, individually.
- The commercial/company documents should be submitted along with the valid original passport and self-attested copies of the passport pages containing personal particulars of one of the Directors of the Company. If due to any reason, the original passport cannot be submitted, duly notarized copies of the passport pages containing personal particulars of one of the Directors of the Company should be submitted.
Processing Time: Minimum, 3 to 5 working days (excluding the date of submission of application and date of dispatch of original and processed documents) subject to the application being complete in all respects.
- All documents issued by an Indian government authority, the original document (s) (duly attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India or by any of the MEA’s authorized Branch Secretariats in India) to be counter attested along with a self-attested photocopy set of the original document (s).
- All documents issued by a foreign government or organisation (Non – Indian) need to be legalised and notarised* by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
- *Process of Legalization & Notarization is also called Apostille- on the apostille stamp the field number 3 - ‘Acting in the capacity of’ – should mention ‘Notary’ any other designation will not be accepted.
- Original documents provided will have to be submitted along with the photocopies, the same shall be returned to the applicants once the process is over. Document that need to be attested need to be individually apostilled.
- The above are mandatory requirements. The applicant may be advised to submit some more documents, after scrutiny of the application and documents by the High Commission of India or its respective Consulates, on case to case basis.
Collection of processed documents
Documents once approved & ready will be delivered by Post/Courier only. Applicants are required to provide one Self – addressed; Recorded & Tracked Special Delivery envelope (Silver Royal Mail Envelopes) to return the Passport and other documents, alternately applicants can use the courier service offered at the centre.