Visa Fees At A Glance
All visa fees must be paid in HK dollars in cash with the application.
|Nationality/ Visa type||Single Entry||Multiple Entries||Transit Visa|
|General||HKD 210||HKD 430||HKD 50|
|India Nationals||HKD 60||HKD 60||HKD 10|
All applicants are required to pay a processing fee when you submit the application at the Japan Visa Application Centre.
|Applications submitted at the Japan visa application center in Hong Kong||HKD 270 per person|
The Japan Visa Application Centre in Hong Kong also provides additional services for your convenience at nominal cost.
- Photocopying services - HKD 2 per page (Black and white A4 size)
- Passport photo booth – HKD 50 for a set of 2 passport size color photo (see designated areas)
- Passport status tracking through SMS – HKD 20
- Passport return by Hong Kong Post for delivery address in Hong Kong (Express Mail Service) – HKD 60 per application (Door to door service in Hong Kong)
- Passport return by EMS for delivery address in Macau – HKD 280 per application (Door to door service in Macau)
Official Passport & Diplomatic Passport
The Consulate-General of Japan will continue to accept applications from Diplomatic and Official passport holders and applicants traveling on humanitarian emergency to Japan or visa transfer of issued visa to new passport.
Visa fees will be waived for foreign nationals visiting Miyagi, Fukushima, or Iwate prefectures. Kindly please prepare for the hotel booking and keep your invoices / booking records for future references.
Passengers who wish to travel to Okinawa for tourism purpose and arriving by air at the Okinawa airport with booking tickets may apply for the visa without the visa fee.
For any further information please click here.