Step 1 :
Obtain required information
Step 2 :
Take a photograph
- Visit the website for exact specifications
Step 3 :
Complete the Application Form and Checklist
- Application Form and Checklist can be downloaded from the website
Step 4 :
Prepare supporting documents
- Visit the website to know the required documents based on your purpose of travel.
- Know your visa fee by visiting the website or contacting the helpline number.
- Each applicant must pay the applicable Visa Fee and Service Charge. You must pay the fees in cash only while submitting your application in Bengaluru.
Step 5 :
Submit your Application At Japan Visa Application Centre in Bengaluru:
- Read the security regulation notice; disclaimer; consent form before you visit the Visa application centre
- Visit the website to know the address, office hours and holidays.
- Bring along the below documents while submitting your application:
- Completed Application Form, one per applicant
- One photograph
- Visa Fee and Service Charge in cash
- Supporting documents as per the checklist
Step 6 :
Collect your Passport