Visa Fess at a Glance
You must pay the applicable Visa fee and Service charge when submitting your application. The Visa fees are determined based on your Nationality and Type of Entry to Japan. Please refer to the table given below to know your visa fees.
Visa Fees (Effective 01 April 2019):
|Nationality||Single Entry||Multiple Entry||Transit|
|Indian||INR 510||INR 510||INR 50|
|INR 1840||INR 3680||INR 430|
- Visa Fee is refunded only if the visa is not approved by the Consulate.
- There is a service charge of INR 650 (inclusive of all taxes) levied per application over and above the visa fees effective 01 April 2019.
- Service charge will be levied on applicants exempted from paying visa fees.
- Applicants submitting their application at Japan centres in Bengaluru, may opt to receive their passport by courier to an office / residence address. This optional courier return service can be availed at a nominal additional cost of INR 300 (inclusive of taxes) per application.
- All charges (Visa Fee, Service charges and other optional charges) are to be paid in cash only in INR in Bengaluru.
Photocopy service - INR 2.00 per page
Photo booth service – INR 150 per applicant