Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy.
Complete your visa application form and affix your photograph. You may download the form from this website.
Book an appointment
Choose a Visa Application Centre and make an appointment
- Appointments are made available for booking up to 90 days from current date. If message “No Slots Available” is displayed, you should try again in a few days’ time.
- You can only book one appointment per person (no duplicate appointment allowed by the system).
- You have to show up on time for your appointment. Entry into VFS Global application Center is allowed 15 minutes ahead of time and 15 minutes after. Beyond this time, your appointment will be cancelled.
- Booked appointments can be re-scheduled online only once until 48 hours before initial scheduled appointment. Should you really need to re-schedule for tangible reason within 48 hours before scheduled appointment, please send an email with detailed justification to email@example.com
- In case of no-show service fee cannot be refunded.
- It is highly recommended to determine which VISA TYPE you need before you proceed to book appointment.
- For Booking an appointment for Republic of Korea-Nigeria Visa Application Centre CLICK HERE
- No-show at booked appointment will prevent you from booking another appointment for 15 days.
Ensure photos are as per specifications. There is a photographer available at the Visa Application Centre to facilitate you to submit your application.(Optional Service)
Attach all supporting documents as per documents required. Make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
Submit your application at the VFS Visa Application Centre in Abuja along with the applicable fees in cash.
Track your application online
Collect your passport from the VFS centre or wait for courier delivery (Optional service).