Visa Fees At A Glance
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Naira|
|Short Term Single Entry(for less than 90 days)||16000|
|Long Term Single Entry(for more than 91 days)||24000|
|Double Entry Visa||28000|
|For all Multiple Entry Visa||36000|
Visa fees exceptions (Ghana, Senegal, Vietnam)
|Single entry (1~90days)||Single entry (91 days ~)||Double entry||Multiple entry|
(C-3 Visa :8000)
|Type||Service fee (Naira)|
|Submission of application||7000|
- The applicable visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate approved by the Embassy. It is subject to change without notice.
- Naira denomination of 500 & above only be accepted
- Visa fee and service fee needs to be paid at the bank teller counter in the application centre only. Kindly carry the applicant's 1st page Passport photocopy while paying the service fee and the visa fee at the GT bank
- The visa fee & service charge is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The visa application fee submitted and cancelled on same application day would be refundable but non- transferable.