Visa Fees At Glance
|Schengen visa type||C||C||C-Express|
|Category||Citizens of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Armenia; children from 6 to 12 (citizens of those countries that aren’t mentioned above)||Nationals of other states||Express visa fee (only for citizens of the Russian Federation and Ukraine)|
|Fee||35 €||60 €||70 €|
Please refer to the visa fee waiver list by clicking here.
VFS service fee
Apart from the visa fee, VFS service fee of the equivalent of 20 Euros inclusive of VAT per application will be levied for applicants applying at the Visa application centre.
Applicable Mobile Biometrics Fee for minors under 12 years of age is Euro 35 per child.
The service charge is waived for the following applicants:
- Children under 6 years of age
- Children under 12 years of age for applicants applying at the Visa application centres in Kaliningrad, Sovetsk, Saint Petersburg and other visa centres in St. Petersburg jurisdiction
- Persons with disabilities and persons who accompany them
- Visa fee and VFS service fee can be paid at the Visa application centre in cash or by credit/debit card (applicable for Moscow only) and are non-refundable.
- The fees are paid in Rubles only if you apply at the Visa centre. The applicable fees in Russian Rubles are as per the current exchange rate specified by the Lithuania Embassy in Moscow.
- If you submit your documents at the Embassy fees are paid in euro only.