Latvian Tourist visa issued for those going to Latvia for holidays, tourism, entertainment or to see friends and family in Latvia. If you are a Latvian citizen, you do not have to submit an application for a Latvian visa
Visa Fees applicable with effect from 16 March 2021 for Tourist Visit is:
|DURATION||VISA FEES IN EUROS||VISA FEES IN INR|
|Children between 06 - 12||40||3600|
The above mentioned Visa Fee should be paid in cash or by debit/credit card.
VFS Service charge:
Applicants applying at the Latvian Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of Rs. 2397/- (inclusive of Goods and Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) payable in cash or by debit/credit card for VIS cases.
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee and service charges are non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
- There is a mandatory courier facility available at Rs.551/- (Inclusive of Goods and Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) per application / passport.
Note: Children below the age of 6 years on the date of submission at VFS are exempted of the Visa Fee. However VFS service charges will be applicable.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre.
Please apply at least 2 weeks in advance and note that visa processing takes up to 10 working days. Please note that applications submitted to other VFS-offices than New Delhi will take another two days due to postal delivery.