Employees of the approved enterprises list with seasonal work permits
If you are planning a longer stay (more than 90 days for up to 12 months) in Lithuania, you need to apply for a Long-Stay National Visa D.
- EMPLOYEES OF THE APPROVED COMPANIES LIST WITH SEASONAL WORK PERMITS
At the Visa customers Centers (VAC) in Ukraine a multi-entry national visa (D) may be issued to an alien:
- who arrives to the Republic of Lithuania to work and has a labour permit issued to the alien by the Lithuanian Labour Exchange under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour of the Republic of Lithuania;
- who arrives to the Republic of Lithuania to work and has a profession which is included in the list of the most in-demand jobs according to economic activities approved by the Director of the Lithuanian Labour Exchange;
- who arrives to the Republic of Lithuania for seasonal work and has a permit for seasonal work lasting longer than 90 days issued to the alien by the Lithuanian Labour Exchange under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour of the Republic of Lithuania;
- who has an extended permit for seasonal work if the overall period of employment exceeds 90 days, or an alien who has submitted an application for a new or extended permit for seasonal work;
- who is indicated in paragraph 1, 2, 3 and 4, and is a citizen of a country included in the lists of Council Regulation (EC) No. 539/2001 of 15 March 2001 listing the third countries whose nationals must be in possession of visas when crossing the external borders and those whose nationals are exempt from that requirement (OJ 2004 Special Edition, Chapter 19, Volume 4, p. 65), with the latest amendments made in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2017/850 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2017 (OJ 2017 E 133, p. 1), Annex II, or a country to which the national visa exemptions (facilitations) of the Republic of Lithuania apply unilaterally or in accordance with international agreements, and who arrives to a legal entity included in the Approved Entities List;
Approved Entities List: here.
Third countries whose nationals are exempt from the requirement to be in possession of Schengen visas (C) when crossing the external borders (Annex II): https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:02001R0539-20170611
Application can be submitted after making a prior appointment only.
Under Article 1 of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Lithuania and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on tariffs of consular fee, the consular fee for the examination of an application for national long-stay visa shall not be collected from Ukrainian citizens.
According to the Resolution No. 1077 “On the Decision not to Collect a Consular Fee for the Processing of Applications for National Visas for the Citizens of the Republic of Belarus” of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of September 14, 2011, the consular fee for the examination of an application for national visa shall not be collected from citizens of the Republic of Belarus.As of February 2, 2020 the National “D” visa fee will be 120 EUR for all foreign citizens, except Ukrainians ir Belarusians.
Service Fee and Services
|CHARGE TYPE||AMOUNT (V.A.T. INCLUDED)||REMARKS (IF ANY)|
|Service Fee per customer||430 UAH||Payable cash in Hryvnia|
|Courier Fee||180 UAH||Optional Service|
|Delivery of documents to the courier service department||160 UAH||Optional Service|
|The price of a person’s photo in the cab||60 UAH||Optional Service|
|Form Filling Fee||85 UAH||Optional Service|
|SMS Service||45 UAH||Optional Service|
|Photocopy service||4,00 UAH||Optional Service|
|Travel insurance||As per tariff||Optional Service|
EMPLOYEES OF THE APPROVED COMPANIES LIST WITH SEASONAL WORK PERMITS
Coordinated checklist for supporting documents to be submitted by the customers together with an application for a national visa in Ukraine: List of requirements (applies only to the employees invited by the companies from the approved list of companies1 ):
- An application for a national visa in the established form (D)
- A valid travel document (foreign passport)
- The Ukrainian citizen’s internal passport
- One photo of the person
Filled in with measures of electronic filing and submission of application (at the address https://visa.vrm.lt/epm/pages/applications/applicationEdit.xhtml).
Printed and signed.
The document must be issued within the last ten years; its period of validity must be at least 3 months longer than the period of validity of the visa applied for.
The customer must submit all the existing foreign passports.
The customer must provide a copy of the passport information page and the pages with the entries and visas.
Ukrainian citizens present an internal passport of a Ukrainian citizen and a copy of the pages of this document with their records.
Citizens of other countries must submit documents confirming their legal status in Ukraine (residence permit in Ukraine or other documents).
- Actual (made no earlier than 6 months ago)
- Colour and printed on photo paper
- Size - 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- The face must occupy 70-80 % of the area
- The face from the chin to the upper head should occupy 31-36 mm
- The background is white and monochrome
- The person in the photo must be without sunglasses
- The person in the photo must be free of headwear or other items that cover the head except for the obligatory religious headwear.
- Glasses cannot have darkened lenses
- The picture cannot have any lighting effect
- Eyewear should not cover eyes
- The mouth in the picture must be completely closed.
Mediation letter is submitted electronically via the Information System of Electronic Services (https://epis.vrm.lt/epis/ ) (EPIS). The electronic information system provides the mediation letter with the number which the foreigner indicates upon arriving at the VAC.
Upon arriving at the VAC, the customer must indicate the number of the mediation letter and correct name of the company in which the customer is accepted to work.
The customer has to provide the correct name of the company in order the VAC‘s staff might be able to check if the company is in the list of the companies approved by the Migration Department of the Republic of Lithuania.
If a company manager (or authorized person) doesn’t have technical opportunities for applying mediation letter with a help of information system of electronic services in that case the mediation letter has to be applied in original together with the application for multiple national visa. In this case signature of the company manager (or authorized person) has to be verified by a Lithuanian notary and actual excerpt from the register of legal entities with a valid access key to electronic certified excerpts has to be provided (ESI). The paper form of mediation letter / request for national visa “D” has to be signed and fastened with a stamp (if the stamp is not used it has to be mentioned in the application form) on each page.
In case of the instance mentioned above, example of the mediation letter you may find: here
Mediation letter has to be not older then a month before the application day for multiple national visa and it has to include all the period of staying in Lithuanian Republic with multiple national visa.
- The names of the professions in all documents must be indicated precisely and in accordance with the list of professions approved by the Director of Lithuanian Employment Service Under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour, according to the types of economic activity, which staff is in short in the Republic of Lithuania.
- The full package of documents has to be submitted by the customer himself. The Embassy examines the application. Additional information has to be provided by the customers themselves. Information about the consideration of documents is not provided to third parties.
In VAC documents are accepted only if the customer submits an electronic invitation number and provides the correct name of the company which is in the list of the companies approved by the Migration Department of the Republic of Lithuania.
Documents for a national (D) visa are submited in person.
1 Applies to nationals of countries included in the lists of Annex 2 to Council Regulation (EC) No. 539/2001 of 15 March 2001 listing third countries whose nationals must be in possession of visas when crossing the external borders and those whose nationals are exempt from this requirement (OJ Special Edition 2004, Chapter 19, Volume 4, p. 65), as last amended by Regulation (EC) No 2017/850 of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ 2017 L 133, p. 1) of 17 May 2017 or a country to which Lithuania applies the visa waiver unilaterally or in accordance with international agreements.
A Photograph submitted with the application form should comply with the following specifications:
- Must be an up to date photograph (not more than 6 months old)
- Must be a colour photograph printed on normal photographic paper
- Should be passport sized 3,5 х 4,5 сm
- Face should take 70-80% of the photograph
- The size of the face from the bottom of your chin to the hairline must be between 31mm and 36mm
- The background shall be plain and light coloured
- Without sunglasses
- Without hat or other head covering unless you wear this for religious reasons
- Spectacles should not have toned or reflecting glasses
- The picture cannot have any lighting effect
- The frame of the spectacles may not cover the eyes
- The mouth must be closed
Please note that photos that do not comply with these standards are not accepted.
Processing procedure and time are solely of competence of the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania to Ukraine. The decision to issue a national visa is usually taken within 7 calendar days from the date of the application form and all other duly prepared documents were submitted to the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania. In individual cases, examination of the application may be extended to 30 or 60 calendar days.
Application Forms must be filled in completely (English or Lithuanian languages only) and must be signed by the customer himself/herself.
Please download and fill in Personal Data Agreement. The Personal Data Agreement is also available at Visa Application Centres. To download Personal Data Agreement, please click here. Please note that Personal Data Agreement must be signed by the customer in person.
Customers can have their application forms filled in at one of the Visa Application Centres in Ukraine by paying 85 UAH per application form. An employee of the Visa Application Centre will fill in the data given by the customer into an electronic form and attach a print-out to the supporting documents. The data entered is based on the information given by the customer.