Visa Fees at a glance
|Type of Visa||Russian Federation citizens||Ukranian citizens||Citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia and Montenegro||Citizens of Belarus||Citizens of other states|
|Short Term Visa (C)||35 EUR||35 EUR||35 EUR||60 EUR||60 EUR|
|National Visa (D)||60 EUR||-||60 EUR||-||60 EUR|
Visa fee waiver list
The consular fees are waived for following categories of citizens, as per the chapter №4 article №16 of the Visa Code:
- Children under 12;
- Pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament;
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit.
The consular fees are waived for following categories of citizens of the Russian Federation, as per the chapter №3 article 6 of EC-RF visa facilitation:
- Family members of EU citizen or citizens of the member states of European Free Trade Association – spouses, or the partner with whom the EU citizen has contracted a registered partnership, on the basis of legislation of a Member state, or a direct descendant of the EU citizen who is under age of 21 or is dependent and those of the spouse living in the common household with the EU citizen or the dependent direct relatives of the EU citizen in the ascending line and those of the spouse, or living in the common household with the EU citizen;
- family members of the Republic of Lithuania citizens – spouses or the partner with whom the citizen has contracted a registered partnership, children (adopted children) (futher – children) under 18, children under 18 of the spouse or the partner with whom the citizen has contracted a registered partnership, if they are not married depend on parents, or close relatives in the ascending line who are dependent no lees than 1 year and can not be supported by other family members living in the foreign state;
- persons who are going to the Republic of Lithuania to take part in the official events organized by Presedent, Saeima, Goverment or ministry of the Republic of Lithuania;
- persons who have presented documents proving their travel on to visit burial grounds of a close relatives which is located in the Republic of Lithuania (2 times a year);
- persons who have proved the origin of Lithuania with relevant documents or certificate of the origin of Lithuania issued by consular post in accordance with the procedure established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania;
- persons who has the right for the citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania and proved it with the relevant documents.
- Please note all the fees are paid in the visa application center online by using bank cards. Please call at helpdesk or visit visa application center for more information.
- Visa fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances including visa rejection.
- Visa Fees and Service Fees are paid in Rubles based on the currency exchange rate provided by the Embassy of Lithuania
VFS SERVICE FEE
Apart from the visa fee, VFS service charge of the equivalent of 30 EUR inclusive of VAT per application will be levied for applicants applying at the visa application centre (children under 6 years exempt from VFS fees). This is applicable for all categories of visa applications.