Tourist Visa (C)
This visa is solely for the purpose of leisure travel including vacationing, cruising, sightseeing, visit to friends and/or relatives and other recreational activities. If during any portion of the visit to Malta, the applicant intends to engage in business, or official duties he/she must refer to other relevant visa sections.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euro||Visa Fee (TD)|
|Tourist Visa (Adult)||80||252|
|Tourist Visa (Child between 6-12 years)||40||126|
|Children below 6||Oo||oo|
|Schengen visa for citizens of the following countries(by the Visa Facilitation Agreement): Russian Federation, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine||35||110|
- There is a service charge of 90 TD (Inclusive of VAT) levied per application over and above the visa fees for each applicants.
- All charges are to be paid in cash only in Tunisian Dinar.
- All the fees are non-refundable.
No fees will be applicable for the following cases:
- Children under the age of 6 years old
- Wife and children (under 21) accompanying an EU or EEA citizen
- Students and their teachers traveling for academic/educational purposes
- Researchers who intend to make scientific researches
A Photograph submitted with the application for a visa should comply with the following specifications:
- Must be an up-to-date photograph (dated max 6 month old)
- Must be a color photograph printed on normal photographic paper
- Should be sized between 35 – 45 mm
- Full face taken straight forward 30 - 36 mm from point of the chin to top of hair
- Taken against a light background
- Without sunglasses
- Without hat or other head covering unless you wear this for religious reasons
- Spectacles should not have toned or reflecting glasses
- The frame of the spectacles may not cover the eyes
- The mouth must be shut
For further details with samples Click Here
Please note that the Visa application Centre may not accept photographs that do not meet these specifications. In case photos are not meeting the requirements mentioned above Submission Officer might ask to provide updated / recent photos.
Note: The processing time for assessment of a Schengen visa varies accordingly to the nationality of the applicant and the period of the year in which the application is given.
Currently, visa processing time is a minimum of 15 days.
Applicant’s lack of travel plan will not fall on Embassy priority to process your visa. It is advisable to plan your travel well in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
Forms listed below must be filled in completely in English language only and signed by the applicant only (except for minors, application form is to be filled in by parents).
|Visa Application Form (French)|
|Visa Application Form (Arabic)|
To download a form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.