- It is not possible to extend a visa. Not even if, due to circumstances, the visa expired unused. You will have to apply for a new visa.
For your kind attention
Due to COVID-19 all existing appointments now stands cancelled. We cannot deal with appointment requests in relation to short stay visa / Caribbean visa requests for this moment. Mail messages with appointment requests for these subjects will not be read or saved.
Please keep an eye on our website in order to see when we can resume our services. From then onwards you can submit a new request.
Due to ongoing global COVID-19 developments, our Netherlands Visa Application Centres in India (New Delhi, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad) will not be accepting any visa applications for processing until further notice. An exception can be given for medical emergency cases, please contact the embassy for the same via
The Netherlands Visa Application Centers closed
As a result of the corona crisis the Netherlands has closed its Visa Application Centers until further notice. All visa application appointments from 18 March 2020 onwards are cancelled.
- Please note that all Prime-Time Services (Submission and Collection) on Saturday and extended hours remains discontinued from 14 March 2020 till further notice. For more details please contact our customer service team.
- Due to technical issue VFS - Jalandhar would not be able to accept applications till further notice
- IMPORTANT - Changes in the rules for Schengen visa applications and increase of visa fees Read more
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here.