At VFS Global, we constantly strive to offer a range of hi-end services to enhance customer satisfaction. As part of our constant and ongoing endeavor to add value to applicants’ experience, it is our privilege to offer the following services:
Premium Lounge Services:
These lounges offer elegant and comfortable personalized services with dedicated facilities which are available for applicants submitting their applications. Applicants could avoid queues and save time besides being attended to privately and on-priority.
The VFS Premium Service Lounge facility is available at the Joint Schengen Visa Application Centre. The Premium Lounge Service includes:
- Separate lounge with personalized service by dedicated staff
- Faster submission of applications at the visa application center
- Courier return of passport
- SMS alert on the status of your application
- Photo booth and photo copying service of your documents
Important note: Your visa application will be processed and decided by The Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands, New Delhi. Use of the Premium Service Lounge does not affect the processing time of your application. All applicants will be required to follow the instructions on applying for a visa, which can be found on the ‘Home Page’ on this website. Premium services in no way guarantee the right to obtain a visa, an overbooking, or faster processing of your file by the Embassy of Netherlands, New Delhi.
The Premium Service Lounge facility costs Rs.2055/- inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST @9%) per application per applicant. This charge is in addition to the visa application fee.
To book an appointment kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The latest hi-tech SMS service, an express route to know the status of your visa application at your fingertips: Easy to use, this revolutionary SMS service once purchased will launch an automated confirmation feedback message to the applicant’s mobile phone, at various stages of the visa application life-cycle. The service supports transfer of SMS in English and assures an applicant of his/her equanimity, with convenience at their finger tip. Additionally, this user-friendly service will be followed up with an automated email message to the applicants email address informing them of the stage at which their Visa Application is at. Please note that you will not be informed about the outcome of the decision on your visa application via SMS or e-mail; you will only receive this information when your passport is returned to you.
This service can be availed of at an additional cost of INR 85/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@ 9%) per application during the time of submission of the visa application.
Note: This value added service is available only in India (Local SMS Only).
Please read the SMS Service Disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
Prime time Service Submission
Apply for your visa outside of regular working days!
Prime time appointment bookings allow applicants to make an appointment at the New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Jaipur and Kolkata Visa Application Centres at a convenient time, on Saturday, at an additional cost for each appointment.
Applicants can either book this service online while scheduling their appointment using the ‘Schedule an appointment’ module by selecting dates on Saturday. Prime time appointments will be available on Saturday in New Delhi, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Ahmedabad
|Prime time Service Charges|
|1 to 9 applicants||For more than 10 applicants|
|INR 2652/-(Per applicant)||INR1326/-( Per Applicant)|
Applicants who had booked online they need to bring a print out of the confirmation when they arrive at the visa application centre to submit their application.
Prime Time Service- Collection
Prime time collection allows applicant to collect their passport from center at convenient time, on Saturday, at an additional cost.
Prime time collection Charges: INR 390/-
- Your passport can be delivered by the reliable service provider Blue Dart at your door step at the additional cost of INR. 310/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@ 9%) per application.
- Hold at location charge INR 310/-.
- If you have submitted your application at any of the VFS Visa Application Centres (VACs) with the exception of VFS New Delhi, and you wish to collect your passport at VFS New Delhi rather than the VAC where you submitted your application, an additional fee of INR 310/- will be charged per applicant for the keeping of the passport at VFS New Delhi (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@ 9%).
- Printout Service: this service is available at the visa application center in New Delhi. It allows applicants to send an e-mail to our print desk with the electronic documents related to their visa application that still need to be printed. The Service charge for the Printout Service is INR 20 per page.
For more details about the Print out Service, you can contact our team members at info desk in the VAC entrance (Zone A) via the e-mail address
The optional additional services can be paid in advance when booking your appointment, or can be paid in cash at the visa application centre when submitting your application.
In addition to the above services, VFS Global also provides the below services at the application center-
- Photo Booth - Rs.150 for 6 copies of 35 mm X 45 mm each
- Photocopying services - Black and White: Rs.2/copy, Color copy Rs.15/copy