Schedule An Appointment
All applicants (with the exception of Orange Carpet applicants and applicants for seafarer visa - see more information below) are required to book an appointment online to submit their visa application at one of the Netherlands Visa Application Centres in Indonesia. If you are part of a family or a group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children you need to make 4 individual appointments.
You can make an appointment at one of the Visa application centres by using the links below.
If you are a representative of an organisation or agency planning a trip to the Netherlands for more than 50 people travelling together as a group, please contact VFS via the contact details below before scheduling individual appointments. VFS will then discuss with you how best and efficiently to submit the group application. For Premium Lounge appointment assistance please click here
When making your appointment:
- Choose your visa type correctly. For more information about the visa categories, click here.
- Put in your correct passport number. Only ONE appointment can be booked per passport.
- Ensure that you put in the correct dates of your Date of Birth and Passport Expiry Date
- Check that your name matches the name on the Biodata Page of your passport. An application will not be accepted at the Netherlands Visa Application Center if the applicant name does not match with the one used for making the appointment.
- Put in the correct phone number and email address.
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment, you can do this up to a maximum of two times via the appointment system but this is only possible up to the day before your appointment; the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel your appointment on the day itself.
Please note that prepayment of the VFS service fee of EUR 15.50 is required in order to secure an appointment.
When booking an appointment to submit a visa application, you will receive a virtual account number that you can use to pay the VFS Service Fee from your bank account using Internet, Mobile and SMS banking, ATM and BNI bank branches. A surcharge of IDR 5,000 will be levied over and above VFS Service Fee amount. Prepayment of the VFS Service fee is required in order to secure your appointment.
You can make the online payment through the following banks:
- BNI (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking,Teller)
- Mandiri (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking)
- BRI (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking)
- CIMB Niaga (ATM, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, SMS Banking)
- BCA (ATM, Mobile Banking)
The prepayment is only applicable for the VFS Service fee. The visa fee only needs to be paid when you submit your applications and can be paid directly at the visa application centre. If you cannot make your appointment, we request that you reschedule your appointment as soon as possible. If you do not attend your appointment, refund of the VFS service fee will only be possible under exceptional circumstances.
Please note before making an appointment that your visa application must be lodged at the Embassy/Consulate or visa application centre of the country which constitutes the MAIN destination of your visit(s) in terms of purpose or the length of stay. In other words, please only make an appointment at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre if the Netherlands is your main destination.
Once you have scheduled your appointments, we request that:
- you bring along a printout of your appointment confirmation letter to the application centre on the scheduled date and time to present to the staff / security guard.
- you arrive at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive later than 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment, you are required to make a new appointment.
- You are aware that only applicants will be allowed inside the visa application centre. The only exceptions to this are those accompanying children under 18 years-of-age or applicants who need special assistance for health reasons, disability or otherwise.
For more information, please contact our helpline number : +62 21 30418712 or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org (08:00 -12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 on Monday to Friday except on public holidays).
Orange Carpet Applicants and applicants for seafarer visa
Applications for business visa for employees of companies that are registered with the Netherlands Embassy in Jakarta are eligible for the Orange Carpet Facility Program. If you are an Orange Carpet applicant, you do not need to make an appointment to submit your application; you can visit one of the Visa Application Centres between 8:30 and 9:00 AM any weekday (Monday through Friday except on public holidays) to submit your documents. When visiting the visa application centre please indicate that you are an Orange Carpet applicant. The visa application centre will then, on the basis of your application, check that your employer is registered as being eligible for Orange Carpet facilitation.
If you are applying for a seafarer visa, you also do not need to make an appointment to submit your application; you can visit one of the Visa Application Centres between 8:30 and 9:00 AM any weekday (Monday through Friday except on public holidays) to submit your documents. However, please be informed that, if a manning agency has a group of 20 seafarers or more that need to travel at the same time, it is MANDATORY for the manning agency to contact the Visa Application Centre beforehand as it cannot be guaranteed that the entire group can be processed as walk-in applications. The Visa Application Centre and the manning agency can then discuss how best and efficiently to take in these applications. For more information, click here.