Visa Fees at a Glance
Applicants applying at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre shall be levied a non-refundable service charge of Euro 20.
|Schengen visa, normal tariff||80,00|
|Schengen visa. Low tariff: (minors (6-12)||40,00|
|Schengen visa, low tariff: Visum facilitation (citizens of Armenia/ Azerbaijan/ Kosovo/ Russia /Ukraine) *||35,00|
|Caribbean visa (max. 30 days)||35,00|
|Schengen visa, high tariff||70,00|
* The European Union has concluded visa facilitation agreements with these countries.
Adult nationals of Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro are exempt from the visa requirement, provided that they hold a valid passport containing biometric data (fingerprints and facial image).
The following categories do not have to pay the Schengen visa application fee:
- children under 6 years of age
- Nationals from Armenia* and Azerbaijan under 12 years old
- pupils, students, graduates and accompanying teachers who are travelling for educational purposes
- scientific researchers if invited by scientific institutions
- The spouse, registered partner and children below 21 years of age as well as other dependent direct family members (children or parents from applicant or partner) of non-Dutch EU/EER Nationals travelling to or residing in another member state than that of which he/she is a national
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 or less, participating in seminars, conferences, sports, or cultural or educational events
- work-related visa for applicants employed by Dutch based International Organizations (OPCW/Intern. Tribunal, UNESCO/ IHE/ ITC/ International Criminal Court (ICC)) and their family members who form permanently part of the household.
The Visa fees can be paid by Cash only. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
Please click here for consular tariffs.
Please note: The fees are to be paid in Euro and the notes must be undamaged.