Travelling to the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
The Caribbean parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands consists of:
- Sint Maarten
- Sint Eustatius
Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten are autonomous countries within the Kingdom.
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba (also referred to as the BES islands) are special municipalities of the Netherlands and constitute the Caribbean Netherlands.
Short stay (<90 days)
To find out whether you require a visa for short stay in the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, please consult the following weblink: Click here
See the links below for detailed information on travelling to the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom:
Travel without visa: Click here
Visa short stay (<90 days): Click here
Long stay (>90 days): Click here
If you want to stay in the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for longer than 90 consecutive days, you need to have a residence permit. Residence permits are issued by the competent authority of the country where you wish to move to.
|CHARGE TYPE||AMOUNT IN EUROS||AMOUNT IN QAR||REMARKS|
|Visa Fees (Short Stay)||80||343||For each application|
|Carribean Visa||80||343||For each application|
|Children below 6-11 years||40||171||For each application|
|Carribean Visa (Children below 6-11 years||40||171||For each application|
|Children Below 0-6 years||0||0||Free Of Charge|
|Visa –Low rate-:Visa facilitation for citizens of Armenia.Azerbaijan,Kosovo, Ukraine and Russia.||35||150||For each application|
|MVV Visa (Machtiging Voorlopig Verblijf) different fees depending on type of mvv)||120||515||For each application|
|Covid-19 Measure Fee||2||9||For each application|
- The applicable visa fee in QAR is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- All payments will be collected in local currency (cash only) as per the local exchange rate.
- Applicant shall be levied a service charge of QAR 67 per application over and above visa fees .
- Please note: Covid -19 Measure Fee is a non-refundable Fee.
As a part of biometric data collection, your digital photograph will be taken with full face visible and without sunglasses or tinted spectacles or head covering, unless worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes.
Your photograph must be taken according to the ICCAO standard. See the Photomatrix Guidelines 2020 (originally meant for the photograph you had to bring) for examples of what is accepted and what is not.
The processing time for a Caribbean visa is approximately 15 working days, but may take considerably longer if additional documents are required. You are therefore advised to submit your application well before your intended travel date. The Caribbean visa is not valid for travel to Schengen.
|Caribbean Visa Application Form|
- (Caribbean visa application form) Complete the online Caribbean visa application form, print it out and take it to your appointment. It is mandatory to use this form to apply for a Caribbean Visa.
- The portal will guide you through the application questions and will make sure you do not forget to enter any necessary values.