This visa applies for foreign nationals, who have obtained long-term residence permit on the territory of the Kingdom of Netherlands on permanent basis. This is return visa and applies for those holders who had lost ID / Residence card, this visa applies for those holders whose ID / Residence card has been stolen or expired as well.
Applicants will have to provide evidence that they fall under this category.
The Schengen visa is only intended to allow a foreign national to visit the Netherlands and other Schengen countries for a limited period of time. If you wish to reside in the Netherlands for an extended period of time (more than 90 days), you need to apply for a long term visa directly at the Netherlands mission.
|CHARGE TYPE||AMOUNT IN EUROS||AMOUNT IN QAR||REMARKS|
|Visa Fees (Short Stay)||80||343||For each application|
|Carribean Visa||80||343||For each application|
|Children below 6-11 years||40||171||For each application|
|Carribean Visa (Children below 6-11 years||40||171||For each application|
|Children Below 0-6 years||0||0||Free Of Charge|
|Visa –Low rate-:Visa facilitation for citizens of Armenia.Azerbaijan,Kosovo, Ukraine and Russia.||35||150||For each application|
|MVV Visa (Machtiging Voorlopig Verblijf) different fees depending on type of mvv)||120||515||For each application|
|Covid-19 Measure Fee||2||9||For each application|
- The applicable visa fee in QAR is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- All payments will be collected in local currency (cash only) as per the local exchange rate.
- Applicant shall be levied a service charge of QAR 80 per application over and above visa fees .
- Please note: Covid -19 Measure Fee is a non-refundable Fee.
|Click here for Document Requirement|
Instructions for applicants below 18 years
For minors (under the age of 18), application form must be signed by both parents/legal guardians. Copies of both parents’ passports are required with consent letter. The consent letter you can download under the tab download forms: Minors Consent Form.
- There is no legal right to a visa.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed and will not be accepted for submission.
- No visa will be issued on additional pages of a passport.
- The above list of requirements is not final. In individual, cases further documents may also be requested for.
- If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, birth certificate needs to be submitted along with all the other documents. In case birth certificate is not in English, its English translation is required.
As a part of biometric data collection, your digital photograph will be taken with full face visible and without sunglasses or tinted spectacles or head covering, unless worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes.
Your photograph must be taken according to the ICCAO standard. See the Photomatrix Guidelines 2020 (originally meant for the photograph you had to bring) for examples of what is accepted and what is not.
The processing time for a Schengen visa is a minimum of 15 working days approximately.. Given the current peak-season it could be much to our regret, that the processing time will be exceeded by several days. The embassy is not in a position to update on the visa application status, this can only be done through the tracking application number you received when you applied. Please be advised that due to the above mentioned minimum processing time, we are not able to guarantee the return of passports by specific dates for travel.
Please note that your passport will be kept during the visa application process.
Please be sure to submit your visa application well in advance, to avoid any inconveniences.
Applicants are advised to leave enough time between the appointment date and travel date to have their visa application processed. No guarantees can be given on the visa application’s return date as delays may occur.
To Fill Application Form Click Here
Complete the online Schengen visa application form, print it out and take it to your appointment. It is strongly recommended to complete the form using the online portal instead of the paper format.
The portal will guide you through the application questions and will make sure you do not forget to enter any necessary values