Visa Fees At A Glance
Applicants applying at the Netherlands Visa Application Centre shall be levied a non-refundable service charge of 80 QAR
|Schengen visa, normal tariff||80,00||343|
|Schengen visa. Low tariff: (minors (6-11)||40,00||171|
|Visa –Low rate-:Visa facilitation for citizens of Armenia.Azerbaijan,Kosovo, Ukraine and Russia are exempt from the visa requirement, provided that they hold a valid passport containing biometric data (Fingerprints and facial image).||35,00||150|
|Carribbean visa (max. 30 days)||80,00||343|
|Carribbean visa (minors (6-11))||40,00||171|
|Schengen visa, high tariff||120,00||515|
|MVV (Machtiging Voorlopig Verblijf) different fees depending on type of mvv)||-||-|
* The European Union has concluded visa facilitation agreements with these countries.
Adult nationals of Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro are exempt from the visa requirement, provided that they hold a valid passport containing biometric data (fingerprints and facial image).
All payments will be collected in local currency (cash only) as per the local exchange rate.
The Visa fees can be paid by Cash only. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
The following categories do not have to pay the Schengen visa application fee:
- children under six years of age
- Nationals from Armenia* and Azerbaijan under 12 years old
- pupils, students, graduates and accompanying teachers who are travelling for educational purposes
- scientific researchers if invited by scientific institutions
- The spouse, registered partner and children below 21 years of age as well as other dependent direct family members (children or parents from applicant or partner) of non-Dutch EU/EER Nationals travelling to or residing in another member state than that of which he/she is a national
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 or less, participating in seminars, conferences, sports, or cultural or educational events
- work-related visa for applicants employed by Dutch based International Organizations (OPCW/Intern. Tribunal, Unesco/ IHE/ ITC/ International Criminal Court(ICC)) and their family members who form permanently part of the household.
Please note that satisfactory proof must be submitted to establish that one of the above exemptions applies.
The visa application fee is fixed in Euros but payable in local currency. The exchange rate between these currencies is decided by the Government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and is updated periodically.