top button


Apply for VISA to Netherlands


In Turkey

Long-stay Caribbean visa


If you wish to stay in the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for longer than 90 days, in most cases you will need a residence permit. If you have applied for one already, please be aware that you may require a long-stay visa to collect your residence permit in Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, St Eustatius or St Maarten.

Visa Fees

Please note that VFS Global offers an additional optional service for visa applicants in Turkey. VFS Charges an extra service fee for this service, to be paid by the applicant.

  • For the official visa fees charged by the Dutch government, click here.
  • VFS service charge:

    Apart from the visa fee, VFS service charge in 143 TL (for submission with biometrics) inclusive of VAT per application will be levied for applicants applying at the visa application centre.

  • Visa Fee Payment can only be made in cash (Turkish Liras)..
  • All fees are non-refundable.

Documents Required

Please note: you can apply for a visa only when you have applied for your residence permit and your application has been approved. For Curaçao, provisional approval is enough.

Step 1: Complete the application form
Complete the online application form, print it out and take it to your appointment.

Step 2: Get all the required documents
Get all the documents required for your application. Below you can find out which documents you need to provide and which requirements they must meet.

For every document submitted, you must provide the original (to show at the counter) and a photocopy (to be attached to the visa file). The documents must have been drawn up in (or translated into) Dutch, English, French or Spanish.

A passport or other travel document containing at least two blank pages. It should be valid for at least 3 months after you leave the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom.

Documents for children under 18
If you are applying for a visa for a child under 18, you must provide the child’s birth certificate and an identity document for each parent.

Proof of legal residence
You must be able to prove that you are legally resident in the country you are applying from. To do this, you can show your passport, residence permit or a visa.

You must submit a photo that meets Dutch requirements.

Photocopy of letter from immigration service
Has your residence permit application been approved by the local immigration service? If so, you must submit a photocopy of the letter your sponsor received.

  • Aruba: temporary admission document (VTA)
  • St Maarten: landing permit
  • Curaçao: you do not need to provide a copy of the letter
  • Bonaire, St Eustatius, Saba: authorisation for temporary stay (MVV-BES)

You should also bring any additional documents listed in the letter.

Photo Specifications

As a part of biometric data collection, your digital photograph will be taken with full face visible and without sunglasses or tinted spectacles or head covering, unless worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes. Your photograph must be taken according to the ICCAO standard. See the Photomatrix Guidelines 2020 (originally meant for the photograph you had to bring) for examples of what is accepted and what is not.