top button


Apply for VISA to Netherlands


In Turkey

Long-stay visa (MVV)

If you want to stay in the Netherlands for longer than 90 days, you may need an authorisation for temporary stay (MVV). An MVV is also called a long-stay visa. A long-stay visa will allow you to travel to the Netherlands to collect your residence permit.

You can apply to the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) or to the Dutch embassy or consulate in your region for a long-stay visa (check the rules for your region).

For more information on applying for a long-stay visa (MVV), go to the website of the Dutch embassy or consulate. On the website you’ll also find more information on applying for a residence permit, and the IND’s contact details.