Please note that the VFS Global Offices in London and Edinburgh offer an additional optional service for Dutch
nationals to apply for a Dutch passport or ID card in Edinburgh and London. VFS charges an extra service
fee for this service, to be paid by the applicant.
- For the official passport and ID card fees charged by the Dutch government,
VFS charges additional service fees:
Amount (inclusive of VAT)
|Standard service fee per application (in Edinburgh)
|Standard service fee per application (in London)
|For London only: extra prime time service fee* for applications on Monday to Friday evenings and Saturday mornings
* in addition to the standard fee
- All fees can be paid by Credit/Debit card or Postal Orders in the name of “Netherlands Application Centre”
- Cash, cheque payments and direct bank transfers are not accepted.
- All fees are non-refundable.
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR OPTIONAL SERVICES
- An optional Special Delivery facility for the return of passports is available at an additional service fee
of GBP 14,95 (inclusive of VAT) per application. Royal Mail envelopes are not accepted.
- An optional SMS facility for updates on your application is available at an additional fee of GBP 1,95 (inclusive of VAT) per application. Please note a valid UK mobile number should be provided to avail this service.