top button

Residence Permit For Norway

Argentinian citizens need to apply for a residence permit.

For citizens of other countries, the following is valid:

  • Citizens of EU / EEA countries do not need a residence permit to study, work or reunite with relatives who already live in Norway. All citizens of EU / EEA countries who stay in Norway for more than 3 months are required to register with the police.
  • If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU / EEA and wish to work in Norway or stay in the country for more than 90 days, then you need a residence permit

The processing of residence permit applications is, as a rule, done by the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI). For more information visit