top button

Visa Or Residence Permit?

Should your proposed trip to Norway lasts less than 90 days and your purpose of visit be tourism, business, visit family/friends, attend conferences or sports / scientific / cultural / religious events, you would need a VISITOR’S VISA (a short term visa,) unless you are the holder of a passport that is visa-exempt. This visa would be valid to travel to Norway and all Schengen Member States.

If you want to know whether you do need a visa or are visa-exempt, please click here to go to UDI’s website.

Should you plan to travel to Norway for more than 90 days, you would need a RESIDENCE PERMIT.